Procurement policy and field, etc. of AGC is published.
AGC Purchasing Policy
- Basic Purchasing Principle
- Fair & Equitable trade
Our procurement policy is to consistently search for innovative technologies, products, and services with a "Fair" and "Equitable" manner globally.
- Compliance to related Laws & Regulations, and Pro-environment behavior
AGC will comply with the applicable laws and regulations of each country where our procurement takes place, and give due regard to safety and environment.
AGC will establish a long-term, mutual prosperous partnership, based on our shared vision, to produce a better product with our business partners.
To this end, we shall endeavor to keep close communication with our business partners to build and enhance our trusting relationship.
- Protection of information, intellectual property, and other assets
AGC will properly manage and protect the proprietary information, intellectual property, and assets of our business partners while procuring goods and services.
- Fair & Equitable trade
- Criteria for Selecting Business Partners
AGC will apply key criteria to evaluate and select business partners, as follows.
- Sound management, Steady supply, and Flexibility to match with the fluctuating demand.
- Appropriate Quality, Pricing, Delivery date punctuality, and technical service level.
- Expectation of Business Partners
AGC strives to be a company trusted by all its stakeholders, a company that meets the expectations of the world business community to grow and develop responsibility, and a company that significantly contributes to a healthier global society.
Essentially, CSR activities are performed on voluntary basis initiated by each individual company.
However, for AGC, to pursue the CSR policy, it is imperative for all the supply-chain linked companies to pursue their individual CSR activities as well. Accordingly, in order for us to jointly work with our business partners, we kindly ask our partners to understand and cooperate with our policy.
The factors related with our Business Partners are,
- Concentrate on supplying products and services with good quality, considering Safety & Environment and Compliance to Laws & Regulations of each country,
- Security and proper management of Proprietary information and Intellectual property.
- Not to be engaged in forced labor or child labor and never tolerate infringements of human rights.
- Make efforts for environment preservation and ensure safety and security.
- Maintain adequate level of occupational health and safety.
Details of AGC’s items and services for new customers
The following items and services are the ones AGC raises right now. Subscription contents for new business connections.
- Raw materials & Other materials
- Raw materials & Other materials for glass and ceramics
- Machinery & Equipment
- Manufacturing equipment for sheet glass based on float method
- Manufacturing equipment for automotive glass
(Cutting machine, beveling machine, washing machine, print machine, autoclaves, silica roller, blower, handling robot)
- Manufacturing equipment for flat panel display glass
(Cutting machine, beveling machine, washing machine, polishing machine, cassette case)
- The information you provide us will be used only for the purpose of considering the possibility of AGC doing business with your company.
- It shall not be used for any other purpose or disclosed to any third parties.
- Please note that the person in charge will directly contact the person who filled out the sheet, if necessary.
- We would prefer you not to disclose any information which we reply to you with.
- Please fill out all the blanks with marked with a *.
- Please note that people under the age of 16 years old need parental consent before using this site.
- Please note that we may not respond when there are no immediate needs that suit your proposal.
Inquiry related to procuring materials
Firstly, please read the following "Note on Use". If you agree with the contents, please fill out the "Suppliers Proposal Sheet", and send it us.
< Note on Use >