RNA and protein derived from EVs can be easily and quickly extracted without using an ultracentrifuge. The easy-to-handle spin column type simplifies the work, which can be expected to reduce variability and ensure reproducibility.
- Extraction of exosome-derived biomarkers for early diagnosis and treatment selection
- Biomarker discovery and basic exosome research
- Body fluids (serum, plasma, urine, etc.) and cell supernatants can be used
- Three-dimensional porous glass technology with precisely controlled pore size
- Coating technology that does not adhere contaminant proteins
- Isolate EVs easily and quickly (15 min)
- Size separation enables you to capture bias-free EVs
Precisely controlled porous glass pore size helps you capture EV-sized particles selectively. By coating the surface of the filter with a non-adhesive protein material, you can refrain from the adsorption of contaminant proteins, such as albumin. In addition, you can obtain highly pure EVs inside the filter by combining them with a washing reagent.
Pretreat the specimen with a 0.22 μm syringe filter.
- EVs capture
Input sample (100-500uL) into the column and centrifuge for 10min.
Load the washing reagent into the column and centrifuge for 5 min.
Extract RNA and protein from the column using commercially available extraction reagents, and proceed to analysis.
Exosomal protein markers and purity
EVAGLAX wash buffer A enabled us to obtain CD9 intensity and protein purity equivalent to ultra centrifugation (UC).※
- AGC’s survey
Evaluation of exosomal miRNA concentration
Total RNA concentrations equivalent to the ultracentrifugal method have been obtained under EVAGLAX wash buffer A conditions.※
- AGC’s survey
- Synthetic Fused Silica Glass - AQ series
- Synthetic Quartz Crystal CQ
- Silicon Carbide
- CMP Slurry
- Glass substrate for semiconductor packaging
- Through Glass Vias
- High refractive index glass
- Glass Ceramics Substrate
- Optical Planar Devices
- IR cut filter
- Aspherical Glass Lenses
- Aspherical Glass Molded Lenses (Chalcogenide Glass)
- Micro Lens Array
- Polycarbonate Sheet, Thin Sheet, Film
- Glass Frit,Glass Pastes and Low Temperature Hermetic Sealing Parts
- Glass substrate for anodic bonding